Thursday 7 February 2019

I am devastated.
That good for nothing app Google+ has died an untimely ( though well deserved) death and has carried with it all my blog comments to the Netherworld or where-ever e-words go after death.
Oh, my precious, precious comments......how I mourn their passing....
Today, as I opened my blog, it was like opening your bank locker to find it completely empty of your of all your jewellery.
It seems most of my readers who left comments did so through their Google+ account and therefore today, nothing of their precious words remain.
Since all the comments ( ALL) were encouraging, positive, complimenting, they were my Xanax during bad times and now with them gone, I am left empty and grieving and in withdrawal.
As I lament to Other Half, he pontificates: Virtual duniya poori hi ek ghor Maya hai....iske chakker mein mat padh...

I can tear my hairs in frustration, dear Readers....Arrrghhhhh

How I hate Google+. May he rot in e-hell, may he never rise to be online again, may he never have even a single subscriber there in hell.....

The only solace, if you can call it one, is that one can still comment on the blog. And one can now do it anonymously too....So dear readers, do keep the comments coming....


3 comments:

  1. That is a pretty confusing situation, where and why has Google+ perished and what all has vanished along with that?
    Comments besides, I am happy that ur priceless writings are very much there and accessible to ur readers, some like me who are too lazy to comment but devour each line of ur flowing thoughts expressed with suc easy finesse . Swear I wud have reincarnated google to murder him again if ur stories wud have vanished too. Keep writing inspiteof the vagaries of the virtual world, ur writings are so real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, my photos too ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. Comment chale gaye toh kya, commentators are very much there and they are very real....they will not vanish into e-ther just as yet!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by!

The masked waitress had placed a wooden tray with three little black porcelain bowls: one, the staple green chillies in vin...